Tampa Bay, Florida - Jan 2010
Masons believe that experiencing the 3rd Degree Raises them. What some don’t know is why they are given the 3rd Degree and what it truly does for them.
In “Building Janus,” volume four of the “Uncommon Catechism for Uncommon Masonic Education” series, Dr. Nagy shares 12 intriguing and enlightening Masonic Catechisms that outline in depth the very purpose of the 3rd Degree Legend. Masons truly understanding this Legend and its purpose are better prepared as Masons to Travel, Work, Earn and Contribute in ways that other Masons cannot even begin to imagine.
Dr. Nagy’s book reveals:
- Background on when and why the 3 Ruffians were inserted into the 3rd Degree Legend, why understanding this reveals an important message from 18th century Masonic Ritual Crafters and this message's ramification upon the Craft.
- The purpose behind alluding to the first known artificer and why this reference is so critical to understand when Mastery is validated.
- The single most important Working Tool that Master Masons will ever wrought and wield.
- Background on "The Widow’s Son" name and title that redefines what it means to be a Master.
- The Seven Foreign Lands disclosed to Masters through Ritual and Traveled by those who do the Work.
- Further Light on the Master's Word, how it is further revealed, what it reveals and how (and why) only Masters benefit from it.
- and more...
Dr. Nagy provides you with yet one more interesting and thought-provoking guide to improve and strengthen your Masonic awareness and clarity. He shares key information and insights that will help you better understand how facets of the third Degree Legend fit together to help you in your Building efforts.
Check out the Table of Contents!
Check out the Building Blog!
Check out the Reviews!
Check out the Sample Chapters!
Click here to order the entire Building Series Book Set with significant savings off the Cover Prices!
International orders may require additional shipping costs not automatically calculated by the checkout cart.
If this book interests you, please check out...