Tampa Bay, Florida - September 2009
What makes for really Strong Masons? What Strengthens them so they may continue to do long enduring Masonic Work? These are two of the many questions that Masonic author Dr. John S. Nagy set out to answer when he laid the Foundation for his new book, "Building Boaz - Uncommon Catechism for Uncommon Masonic Education."
With earnest effort, Dr. Nagy lays out a series of 12 informative Masonic Catechisms that tie together aspects of the First Degree in Masonry and point to the Strengthening Work Masons must complete before they can successfully progress toward other degrees.
What he personally uncovered as a result of this Work has changed his experience of Masonry.
Within the pages of his book, Dr. John reveals connections to help Masons better understand...
- The background and Masonic significance of the location of King Solomon Temple.
- How Masons actually Strengthen the connections required for all future Work to succeed and last.
- Meanings behind the checkered pavement, Jacob's Ladder and other symbols used within the first Masonic degree that assist in Entered Apprentice Work.
- The connection between the Square and Compasses and its significance in the Work of all Masons.
- The specific Work Entered Apprentices must do to Properly Prepare to be Passed to the next Degree.
Dr. Nagy provides Masons with an interesting and thought-provoking guide to improve and strengthen their Masonic awareness and clarity. He shares key information and insights that helps readers better understand how facets of the first Masonic Degree fit together to help them in their Building.
This is a must have book for Entered Apprentice Masons and all those Masons who mentor them.
Check out the Table of Contents!
Check out the inside for a peek!
Check out the Building Hiram Blog!
Check out the Reviews!
Click here to order the entire Building Series Book Set with significant savings off the Cover Prices!
International orders may require additional shipping costs not automatically calculated by the checkout cart.
If this book interests you, please check out...