Source: Success Today. Issue #136 / 610 subscribers / 4/30/96
Top 10 Lessons That Coaches Can Learn
From the Movie "Babe"
Written by Coach John Nagy
- Continue to do your thing even when others stare in shock and disbelief - it may annoy and bewilder them but that's not why you're doing it.
- Tiny voices can be the most revealing, amusing & impacting when listened for & to.
- Even old dogs can learn new tricks when love is involved.
- Evidence is only a thing we shape to our own conclusions.
- Insight can be a wondrous tool - when applied.
- Songs from the heart can be a reassuring, uplifting and motivating gift - even for the singer.
- Results are often awesome when requests are made - instead of threats.
- We all don't fit the mold systems offer us and THIS won't stop us from trying and succeeding in glorious ways.
- Believing in someone and supporting their efforts can be the most powerful gift of all.
- Don't be upset if your client gets up and leaves the room while you're dancing; it may be the greatest complement and compliment they could give you.
Date: Wednesday, 01-May-96 12:49 AM
From: firstname.lastname@example.org \ America On-Line: (texasbhill)
To: email@example.com \ Internet: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
cc: John S. Nagy \ Internet:
Subject: Re: [SuccessToday] #136, Tuesday, April 30, 1996
Great work on the "Babe" top 10! Thanks. If I were a goose, I'd crow. -- Bob Hill
Try our "Coaching For Success, Inc." Coach's Challenge!
Email: Coaching For Success, Inc.
Or call: 813-949-0718
Either way... ...ask for a Coach!
Press here to check your Visitor Number!
Webpage, material, layout, and design Copyright © 1996-2004 Coaching for Success, Inc., A Florida Corporation,
All rights reserved unless otherwise specified